Data Analysis, Visualization and Reporting
With all the world buzz going on Business Transformation in the Big Data Era, this course is designed to educate all different stakeholders about the basics of Data Analysis, the best practices applicable to Business Transformation and how Decision Making should be dependent on Analytics rather than Experience.
By the end of this course, participants will be able lo:
- Recognize the business analysis framework and its relationship with DATA analysis.
- Identify the true potential of Data Analysis in their environment.
- Take the first steps towards Big Data Transformation.
- Utilize various analysis techniques as suitable to different business scenarios.
- Gain enough knowledge to use analytical tools.
- Code: 004
- Level: Intermediate
- CDUs: 21
- Period: 5 full days
- Basics of Excel
- 500 hour of analysis in any field of business.
Who Should Attend the Course?
- Business Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Accounting and Financial Specialist
- Product Owner
- Business Consultant
- Marketing and Sales Specialist
- All Managers
- What is DATA?
- Where does DATA come from?
- Why do we need DATA analysis?
- DATA and Business Analysis
- Building the DATA Vault.
- The DATA Lifecycle.
- Systems, tools and other concepts.
Implementing Data Analysis
- The Data Analysis Process.
- Data and Business Sustainability.
- Implementing Sustainable Data Analysis.
- Next Steps and Ideas …
Basic Data Tools
- Microsoft Excel – The Worksheet Structures.
- Microsoft Access – Simple Database Structure.
- Advanced Data Structures – SQL, Oracle and Data Objects.
- Unstructured Data.
Data Analysis in Excel
- Consolidating Data from Separate Flies and Sheets.
- Various Functions
- Pivot Tables
Transforming Business with Analytics
- Things that actually WORK!
- Case Study 1 –
- Case Study 2 –
- Case Study 3 –
Discussing Business Scenarios
- Sales and Marketing.
- Investment and Services.
- Health and Education.
- The new Market Trends.
Data Modeling, Visualization, and Reporting
- Check Box Data Modeling with IF function
- Option Box Data Modeling with IF function
- List Box Data Modeling with CHOOSE function
- Linking Excel with Text Flies
- Linking Excel with Databases (Access)
- Linking Excel with SQL
- Linking Excel with Internet
- Scenario Manager
- Creating Dynamic labels
- Using the Camera Tool
- Working with Formula-Driven Visualizations
- Using Fancy Fonts
- Leveraging Symbols in Formulas
- Working with Spark-lines
- Creating Unconventional Style Charts
- Controlling and Protecting Your Reports, Analysis and
- Data Entry Form
- Custom List
- Text to Speech
- Protecting Worksheets and Workbooks
Big Data Analysis
- What is Big Data?
- Available Big Data tools.
- Choosing your tools.
- Introduction to Microsoft Power BI
Microsoft Power Business Intelligence Hands-on
Decision Making in the Big Data Era