Computer Aided Facility Management
Where facility management is the integration of processes within an organization to maintain and develop the agreed services, which support and improve the effectiveness of its primary activities, CAFM is the essential tool to achieve those goals in a typical way!
CAFM is usually a set of integrated systems or modules that help manage and control the different activities in a facility effectively. CAFM Solutions should be developed to manage the relationship between all the stakeholders of a facility or an organization. This includes owners, contractors, tenants, maintenance teams, patients, workers..etc. Each according to his business type!
- Requirement collection & analysis
- Gaps assessment
- Solution proposal
- Solution implementation
- Solution operation and support
- Define FMS Technical Requirement
- Building Coding Structures
- Building SOP, Standard Operation Procedures
- Developing KPIs
- Preventive Maintenance Tasks & Schedules
- Planned Maintenance Optimization
- Developing Maintenance Contracts & SLA