MG provides consulting services in two cases:
- First; when clients are suffering of a problem, seeking to benefit from an opportunity, or both, and they can’t define them in details, and they need to diagnose the situation and develop suitable solutions.
- Second; when clients are able to define what they want, what are their requirements, and what kind of consultancy service they are seeking for.
And then MG conducts the consulting activities according to international standards and through best practices of methodologies, tools and techniques, with concentrating on stakeholders’ engagement in all project phases.
And to assure that our consultancy services in MG are efficient and effective we take in our consideration to:
- Understand the business, processes and the work environment
- Analyze the organization, management style and culture
- Analyze stakeholders and the influencing and decision making circles
- Understand the regulations and legal systems
MG consulting services are:
- Business Analysis
- Business Development
- Business Processes Management
- Enterprise Architecture
- CAFM Computer Aided Facility Management
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library ITIL
- Management Systems
- Organizational Development
- Professional Development
- Project Management