This course is designed to help you prepare for the Certified Business Analysis Professional exam (CBAP®) or the Certificate of Competency in Business Analysis exam (CCBA®), both offered by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®).
This course is developed and prepared By Dr. Jameel B. Daghestani to help you understand the key concepts, terminology framework of Business Analysis and increase your study time.
By registering in this course you will gain for free an original version of BABOK V2.0 (a $60 value) and an example of exam questions (a $50 value) through electronic account on Mitecs Group web system.
- Course Level: Professional
- Course Length: Three days, 21 hours
- Course Code: MGBA0021
People should attend the course:
Any person who performs business analysis activities, no matter what their job title or organizational role may be. Business analysis practitioners include not only people with the job title of business analyst, but may also include:
- Business systems analysts or systems analysts.
- Requirements engineers
- Process analysts
- Product managers or Product owners
- Enterprise analysts or business architects
- Management consultants
And those who also perform related disciplines such as:
- Project management
- Software development
- Quality assurance
- Interaction design.
At least 20 months of experience in Business Analysis, Processes Analysis, Systems Analysis, System Business Analysis or consulting.
BABOK® and Exam Overview
- What Is the BABOK® Guide?
- What Is the BABOK® Guide Structure?
- What Is Exam Requirement?
- How Can I Take The Exam?
- What Is The Exam Pattern?
Business Analysis Introduction and Key Concepts
- What Is The Business Analysis?
- Who Is The Business Analysis Practitioner?
- When Business Analysis Begins Its Role?
- What Is The Link Between Requirements and Solution?
- What Are The Differences Between Task and Technique?
- What Are The General Techniques?
- Who Are The Generic Stakeholders?
- What Are the Other Sources Of BA Information?
BA Knowledge Areas and Tasks
- BA Planning And Monitoring
- BA Elicitation
- Requirements Management And Communication
- Enterprise Analysis
- Requirements Analysis
- Solution Assessment And Validation
BA Underlying Competencies
- How Are Underlying Competencies Working?
- How Can I Measure My BA Competencies?
Exam Preparation Plan
- How Can I Determine My Strengths and Weaknesses?
- How Can I Prepare For the Exam
- Sample of Exam Questions
Training Courses Caledar